orbital values on dft grid

Peter Knowles P.J.Knowles at bham.ac.uk
Wed May 8 06:01:17 BST 2002

Here are some hints:
mxva is level 2 BLAS: matrix times vector
grid_orbital_values calculates values of the basis functions
(symmetry-adapted AOs) on the grid, and what you are seeing is the
transformation of that data through either the MO coefficients or the
density matrix.
If you want to see the density on the grid, you can simply do
dft;print,functional=1
Peter

--
Prof. Peter J. Knowles