viewing MOs written to molden-formatted file

Olga Dmitrenko odmitr at UDel.Edu
Mon Oct 28 17:22:58 GMT 2002

Dear Molpro-users,

I am trying to view the orbitals saved as text file that can be read by
Molden.
In order to get this I've used the following line in the input file:

put,molden,PERetTSplanarcas.molden

I did it before successfully with Version 98.1, but not now with Version
2000.1.
The problem is in text file with orbitals I am getting, it does not contain
the
orbital information (see below).

Is there any way to force program to produce correct molden file with
orbital information
like it was in older version?

I would be very grateful for any helpful information.
Thanks,
Olga Dmitrenko

Part of my PERetTSplanarcas.molden file obtained with Version 2000.1:
Ene=       2.0000
 Spin= Alpha
 Occup=   2.000000
   1   0.00000000000