molpro.el

Peter Knowles P.J.Knowles at bham.ac.uk
Tue Sep 3 16:08:19 BST 2002

Jochen, as I promised really a long time ago, we have set up (I hope)
a CVS repository for molpro.el.
cvs -d :pserver:jochen at molpro.bham.ac.uk:/usr/local/cvsroot login
passowrd is the same as yours for Molpro's bugzilla
checkout molpro.el
You should see the version you posted to molpro-user. I have also put
this on the web server.
Please complain if I got it wrong somehow.
Thanks for your efforts on this; one day I or someone else round here
will be sufficiently up to speed on elisp to do some more!
Peter

--
Prof. Peter J. Knowles
Email P.J.Knowles at bham.ac.uk  Phone +44-121-414-7472  Fax +44-121-414-7471