linear dependent basis

Elena Jakubikova elena at lamar.ColoState.EDU
Wed Sep 25 06:11:33 BST 2002

Thank you for your reply. The lowest eigenvalue in my output file was
about 7d-4. By the end I was able to make the calculation run by
specifying nosym in the input file. I wonder if this behavior is due to
the fact that I am augmenting the basis set with functions not
centered on nuclei.

Elena Jakubikova
Department of Chemistry
Colorado State University