mpp molpro on alpha

Anita Orendt orendt at chpc.utah.edu
Mon Apr 28 21:20:01 BST 2003

Hello,

I am trying to get mpp molpro (2002.6) running on an Alpha Cluster
running DecOSF V5.1 using tcgmsg (I am having difficulty getting the GA
package to build for the Quadrix switch.if anyone happens to knows
anything about this!). On this same platform I can successfully run the
non-mpp build of this version of molpro.

The parallel build seems to be successful but when I try to run execute
the program, I get the following message:

You must set the MOLPRO_PARTITION environment variable

I have searched the user's Manual and can find no references for
MOLPRO_PARTITION.

Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Anita Orendt

********************************

Anita M. Orendt, Ph. D.