parser object Itanium

Jacek Klos jakl at tiger.chem.uw.edu.pl
Tue Aug 5 15:48:47 BST 2003

Dear Molpro users,

I am interested in getting Molpro running oon Itanium 2
system under Red Hat linux. I have Intel fortran and c compilers
and also gnu compilers. When I try to do ./configure I got in the end
info:

Cannot find a licence object appropriate for ia-unknown-linux- with i4.
This architecture or combination of architecture and integer
size is proably not supported. Sorry ....

Looks like I don't have proper parser file in Molpro sources.
Is it possible to get such a file from Molpro developers to make the
configure working?

Best regards

--
Jacek A. Klos