cube file format is questionable

Jim Kress jimkress at kressworks.org
Mon Nov 17 05:14:56 GMT 2003

Turns out the basis set information I was using was incorrect.  When
corrected, the cube files were just fine.  Sorry for the confusion.

However, please note, there appears to be an undocumented limit to the
number of orbitals one can generate in a cube file.  That limit appears to
be 70 orbitals.  I suggest that limit be noted in the documentation.

Jim