Memory problems with LMP2 optimization

Nick Wilson N.Wilson at bham.ac.uk
Wed Oct 29 11:45:26 GMT 2003

Dear Rodolfo,
Try putting the line
memory,100,m
at the beginning of your input. This will allocate 100 million words of
memory for the calculation. If you still get "NOT ENOUGH MEMORY" error
messages then increase the value until you get "Failure in attempting
memory allocation" error messages and you still have "NOT ENOUGH MEMORY"
errors then the problem is too large for your system.

Best wishes,
Nick Wilson