problem generating output files

Suzanne B1352900 at qub.ac.uk
Fri Sep 5 15:39:48 BST 2003

After frequent visits to the molpro-user discussion board and talking to a few other molpro users I can now generate output files containing output!

I learnt that it always helps to read the installation guide BEFORE attempting to install anything (or at least to refer to it throughout the installation process).

It seems that an incorrectly typed license key was to blame for my problems - once I changed this in the molpro.rc and config files the vast majority of test jobs ran correctly.  I'm working on those that didn't ...

Suzanne