Information from binary files 1 and 2 in ASCII format

H. -J. Werner werner at theochem.uni-stuttgart.de
Fri Sep 26 11:24:44 BST 2003

You can write the information in dump records to an ascii
file using matrop, e.g.,
hf;orbital,2100.2
matrop
export,2100.2,h2o.export

This dumps the geometry, orbitals, orbital energies, density matrix, fock matrix
etc. to file h2o.export. The same data can be read on a different platform
using the corresponding import. This allows for instance to move dump
data from a 32 to a 64 bit platform. It does not dump the basis data, however.
See also the "put" command for other ways of dumping data. Please refer to the
manual for this.
Joachim Werner

--
Prof. Hans-Joachim Werner