(fwd) [molpro-user] pec calculation

H. -J. Werner werner at theochem.uni-stuttgart.de
Sun Aug 1 20:20:10 BST 2004

Hi,
I recently had a similar problem when I used the Intel mkl blas lib
on a machine with p4 processor.
Please try to add "olddiag2" to FTCFLAGS in CONFIG, which then probably
looks like:
FTCFLAGS="olddiag2 blas1 blas2 blas3 lapack"
then do

rm src/util/util.o
make

This helped in my case, but of course it could also be something else.
Joachim Werner

----- Forwarded message from Wang Mingwei <mingwei at hpsv.pku.edu.cn> -----