[molpro-user] Matching error

Daniel Brue brue at nhn.ou.edu
Sat Dec 11 08:36:22 GMT 2004

Dr. Knowles, Thank you very much for your response and also thanks to
others who have responded. This is a very good point, I have
oversimplified here. However, I get the same error exactly if I replace
hydrogen with lithium and set the wf cards to read wf,3,1,1, so it seems
independent of the number of electrons.

Daniel A. Brue
Department of Physics and Astronomy
University of Oklahoma