Print the reduced density matrix

Peter Knowles P.J.Knowles at bham.ac.uk
Tue Jan 13 16:31:45 GMT 2004

The spin density matrix is available for RHF, UHF and CASSCF methods
(also Kohn-Sham), but not multireference CI, or general MCSCF.
The following should show you the charge, spin, alpha and beta density
matrices from the most recent calculation.

matrop;
  load,spind,den,,type=spin;print,spind
  load,charged,den,,type=charge;print,charged
  add,alphad,0.5,charged,0.5,spind;print,alphad
  add,betad,0.5,charged,-0.5,spind;print,betad

Good luck!
Peter

--
Prof. Peter J. Knowles