[molpro-user] Problem with CC norm

Kadir Diri kadir at visual1.chem.pitt.edu
Wed Jul 14 17:33:05 BST 2004

Hi! I had the same problem in anon calculations and the shift keyword
worked for me. I remember I spend a lot of time though, since I tried
shift,N where N was 1, 2, 3,  etc; sometimes I had to use 5. And the
calculations passed many cycles before they converged successfully with
even reduced convergence criteria. In your case it might work better,
since my calculations were on dipole-bound anions which are actually
sometimes a trouble even for Hartree-Fock .
This question has been asked many times, here is a short but a useful
explanation:

http://www.molpro.net/molpro-user/archive/all/msg00068.html

Regards,
Kadir