[molpro-user] Molpro 2002.6: Problem with Local MP2 (lmp2) together with geometry optimization (optg)

Nick Wilson WilsonNT at Cardiff.ac.uk
Thu Jul 15 23:32:41 BST 2004

Dear Dr Palm,

There is a bug in version 2002.6 which appears when the lmp2 and optg
commands are combined. If you change lmp2 to mp2;local then the
calculation should work.

Best wishes,
Nick Wilson