[molpro-user] matrop orbitals

Claudine GUTLE gutle at lct.jussieu.fr
Thu Jun 24 20:32:14 BST 2004

Dear Molpro users,

  I diagonalized a one electron hamiltonian
by using the matrop interface.

  Now I would like to store the eigenvectors
coming out of the diagonalization as a set of
orbitals, and then use these orbitals (instead
of the Hartree-Fock orbitals) for performing
CI or CCSD calculations.

  Does anyone know how I can save my eigenvectors in
a proper orbital format, and then order a CI or CCSD
computation based on these orbitals?

  Second, I would like to know how to interpret the
result, when a CI or CCSD is performed with my arbitrary
orbitals (i.e. non Hartree-Fock orbitals).
In particular, in that case what is the exact meaning of
the maps "total energy", "reference energy" and
"correlation energy" in the output?

  Thank you very much for any information related to
my questions,

  With best regards,

Claudine Gutle
Laboratoire de Chimie Theorique
Universite Pierre et Marie Curie et UMR7616 du CNRS
Tour 22-23 1er etage, case 137
4 place Jussieu
75252 PARIS Cedex 05

tel : 01 44 27 42 11