[molpro-user] ECP basis set input for SO calculation

Kirk Peterson kipeters at wsu.edu
Tue Nov 9 17:55:24 GMT 2004

Dear Peng,

I don't believe this is related to the spin-orbit calculation since if
you are using an ECP there is
not a restriction to segmented basis sets since the 2-electron SO
integrals are not required.  Perhaps
you are doing a state-averaged MCSCF optimization, which might give the
error message below?

-Kirk