[molpro-user] 2e Integrals

Peter Knowles KnowlesPJ at Cardiff.ac.uk
Tue Apr 12 08:29:38 BST 2005

Try the following:

geometry={nosym;he} ! or whatever you like
int;spri,2

Note that the integrals are multiplied by a factor of 0.5 for each of
the 3 possible permuational symmetry elements: (ij|kl) i.eq.j or k.eq.l
or ij.eq.kl, so the integrals that are printed need multiplying by 1, 2
4 or 8 as appropriate.

The format of the integrals with symmetry is a little more complicated,
but maybe you can figure it out through appropriate comparison.

If you don't like the print format, and have source code, then you
should go to src/sort/aosortv.f, subroutine printints.

Peter Knowles