[molpro-user] multiple core specifications in one input

Peter Knowles KnowlesPJ at Cardiff.ac.uk
Mon Aug 15 14:33:03 BST 2005

This is indeed a bug which was fixed in the development version of
Molpro, but not backported onto 2002.6. This has now been attended to,
and a fully patched 2002.6 should no longer show the problem.
Peter

--
Prof. Peter J. Knowles
School of Chemistry, Cardiff University, Main Building, Park Place,