[molpro-user] alaska gradient

Haitao Ma mht at mrdlab.icas.ac.cn
Sat Jan 22 13:13:48 GMT 2005

Dear molpro-user,
I met the same proble as following, however, it's not because frozen core
orbitals used in the multi:

.
.
.
 basis=vdz
 maxstep=40
 do i=1,maxstep
 If(I.eq.1) then
 int,cart
 pri,2
 hf
 wf,30,1,0
 else
 int,cart
 end if
 multi
 occ,19;
 closed,7;
.
.
.
.
1PROGRAM * FORCE (Gradient of the energy)

 SA-MCSCF information from    5101.1
 Orbitals from record         6666.2

 Number of closed-shell orbitals:  7 (  7 )
 Number of active orbitals:       12 ( 12 )
 Number of occupied orbitals:     19 ( 19 )

 Number of electrons=30     Singlet     Space symmetry=1      Wavefunction
type: SA-MCSCF

 GENERAL BASIS CONTRACTION NOT IMPLEMENTED IN CADPAC GRADIENTS

 Please try with segmented basis set

 ERROR EXIT
 CURRENT STACK:      MAIN

I am interested in the optimzing a conical interestion between
singlet_0 and triplet_0. By the way, if the spinorbital coupleing constant
is wanted, where can i download an example?
Thank you in advance.
yours sincerely
Haitao Ma