{SPAM}? [molpro-user] {SPAM}? mcscf optimisation

Dr Seth OLSEN s.olsen1 at uq.edu.au
Fri Jul 1 02:54:53 BST 2005

Hi Alister,

Did you wipe the wfn file between these runs?  If the results of the
beginning mcscf calculation were dumped to the wfn file than the program
will recognize that and opt for use of what it perceives to be the
latest relevant mcscf function (2140.2).  Try appending 'new' to the end
of your File 2 specification, or just erase the existing file before
proceeding.

Cheers,

Seth

ccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccms

Dr Seth Olsen, PhD
Postdoctoral Fellow, Computational Systems Biology Group
Centre for Computational Molecular Science
Chemistry Building,
The University of Queensland
Qld 4072, Brisbane, Australia

tel (617) 33653732
fax (617) 33654623
email: s.olsen1 at uq.edu.au
Web: www.ccms.uq.edu.au

ccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccms