[molpro-user] help

Jyh-Shyong Ho c00jsh00 at nchc.org.tw
Wed Jul 6 07:53:44 BST 2005

Dear Molpro users,

I donwloaded the Molpro2002.6-i4-p4-mpp binary (for tcgmsg) and installed it
on our PC cluster, when I ran the program for testing, I got the following
error message:

chem at pca001:/opt/chem/molpro/testjobs$ ../bin/molpro sf6_dk.test

Input/Output Error 177: Permission denied

   In Procedure: prepin
        At Line: 662

      Statement: OPEN
           Unit: 61
           File: T6100025863.TMP

End of diagnostics

  1: interrupt(1)
WaitAll: No children or error in wait?

Something is wrong in my environment settings,  pherpahs someone can help?
In addition, what is the command to run the tcgmsg version of Molpro with
more than one CPU?

Best regards

Jyh-Shyong Ho, Ph.D.
Research Scientist
National Center for High Performance Computing
Hsinchu, Taiwan, ROC