[molpro-user] Reduce MolPro Overhead?

Dr Seth OLSEN s.olsen1 at uq.edu.au
Fri Jul 29 04:48:56 BST 2005

Hi Molpro-users,

It looks to first approximation like (molpro overhead + system memory)
is taking nearly 25% of the memory on the 4GB RAM opteron machines that
we are using.  Is there a way to recompile MolPro to reduce the overhead
that it takes?  I believe I compiled molpro with the Portland compilers
on these machines.  They're running fedora core 3 Linux.

Cheers,

Seth

ccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccms

Dr Seth Olsen, PhD
Postdoctoral Fellow, Biomolecular Modeling Group
Centre for Computational Molecular Science
Chemistry Building,
The University of Queensland
Qld 4072, Brisbane, Australia

tel (617) 33653732
fax (617) 33654623
email: s.olsen1 at uq.edu.au
Web: www.ccms.uq.edu.au

ccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccms