[molpro-user] SGI IRIX blas and lapack libraries

Nick Wilson WilsonNT at Cardiff.ac.uk
Tue Jun 7 11:46:46 BST 2005

Dear Lisa,

There should be support for SCS on IRIX in configure but I haven't
personally tested it so it might not currently be working correctly.

To compile molpro in parallel using SCS blas you should have the
following settings in CONFIG:

FTCFLAGS="mpp eaf lapack blas1 blas2 blas3"
BLASLIB="-lscs_i8"
LAPACKLIB=""

You might possibly need BLASLIB="-L/usr/lib64 -lscs_i8" but in the first
instance I'd see if the compiler makes the correct choice automatically.

Best wishes,
Nick Wilson