[molpro-user] save optimization information

Dr Seth OLSEN s.olsen1 at uq.edu.au
Tue Jun 21 12:30:44 BST 2005

Hi Molpro-users,

I would like to second this point.  My jobs to exactly the same thing
when I attempt to use the save directive under OPTG.  In fact, it
finishes with exactly the same error.  This has cost me hours of work
today to try and mess with, to no avail.  What is the problem?

My multi deck:

mcscf
occ,64
closed,62
state,2
weight,1,1
cpmcscf,grad,2.1
optg,gaussian,maxit=5
start,700
save,710

the error reads:

 GEOMETRY RECORD   710 NOT FOUND
 CURRENT STACK:      MAIN

Cheers,

Seth

ccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccms

Dr Seth Olsen, PhD
Postdoctoral Fellow, Computational Systems Biology Group
Centre for Computational Molecular Science
Chemistry Building,
The University of Queensland
Qld 4072, Brisbane, Australia

tel (617) 33653732
fax (617) 33654623
email: s.olsen1 at uq.edu.au
Web: www.ccms.uq.edu.au

ccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccms