[molpro-user] ?ERROR IN WRITE_DUMP: TOO MANY ENTRIES IN RECORD

Mario Tacconi tacconi at caspur.it
Mon Jun 27 17:32:07 BST 2005

Dear Molpro Users,

After a converged MCSCF calculation I have got this error:

Natural orbital dump (state averaged) at molpro section   7100.2
(Orbital set 2)

  ?ERROR IN WRITE_DUMP: TOO MANY ENTRIES IN RECORD    7100.2  WHEN
WRITING EIG/NATURAL          SET= 2

  ERROR EXIT
  CURRENT STACK:      MAIN

I think the reason of that error may be a program limitation: Indeed, if
I decrease the number of the calculated electronic states the problem
disappears. Is there any possibility to work around this problem?

Best regards,

Mario Tacconi