[molpro-user] ctype_b

Bernd Hartke hartke at phc.uni-kiel.de
Tue Jun 28 17:31:43 BST 2005

Dear Nick,
   thanks for the tip - which actually worked. Configure ran through
without problems, and also make and tuning were fine. So, now I have
a working molpro executable.

(In contrast to before, configure now also recognizes the presence of the
ACML library, provides the correct library search paths for that, and it
even tells me that ACML contains both BLAS and LAPACK.
However, it then still asked me for compiler flags for LAPACK - which,
after the above stroke of genius, seemed like a relapse into stupidity
to me. ;-) )

All the best,
Bernd