[molpro-user] Dump to Molden files

Peter Knowles KnowlesPJ at Cardiff.ac.uk
Thu Mar 17 11:08:18 GMT 2005

This error is what you get if you try to get Molden output with a basis
set that contains g (or higher angular momentum) functions. Molden
itself does not support such basis sets, and therefore the interface to
it within Molpro does not either. The error message will be less cryptic
  in future versions of Molpro.

Peter

--
Prof. Peter J. Knowles
School of Chemistry, Cardiff University, Main Building, Park Place,