[molpro-user] Unknown Error 153

Stephen P. Molnar, Ph.D. s.molnar at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 1 14:41:38 BST 2005

I have just upgraded my SuSE linux partition from 9.0 to 9.3 and reinstalled
MolPro.

A test calculation of Methane generated Unknown error 153.  Here is the end of
the out file (entire file is attached):

Received signal 4 Illegal instruction

 ERROR EXIT
 CURRENT STACK:      MAIN

**********************************************************************************************************************************
 DATASETS  * FILE   NREC   LENGTH (MB)   RECORD NAMES
              1      15        0.53       600      500      700      960
900      950      970     1000     1100     1400
                                        BASINP     VAR     GEOM    ABASIS
SYMINP    ZMAT    AOBASIS   BASIS      S        T
                                         1410     1200     1210     1080
1600
                                           V       H0       H01     AOSYM
SMH

 PROGRAMS   *        TOTAL    HF-SCF
 CPU TIMES  *         0.08      0.02
 REAL TIME  *         0.13 SEC
 DISK USED  *         0.92 MB

 GA ERROR termxy

 GA ERROR

I have searched the manual and not found an error messages.  Actually, I'm not
sure if this GA a molpro error or a system error.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

--
Stephen P. Molnar, Ph.D.			      Life is a fuzzy set
Foundation for Chemistry			Stochastic and multivariant