[molpro-user] attempting to define a jacobi coordinate system: zmat error

mario tacconi at caspur.it
Mon May 2 15:15:54 BST 2005

Dear Dave,

I'm very sorry but in my previous response about your double-dummies
Z-matrix I have done a stupid mistake: I was trying *another* z-matrix (
also buggy but which does not bomb the program )  thinking  it's yours
that I was launching. So I apologize for that. However, with your
z-matrix Molpro still give me an error, as you can see from the .out
file that I attached. Thank you for any help,

Mario