[molpro-user] Dipole moment problem

H. -J. Werner werner at theochem.uni-stuttgart.de
Wed May 4 14:04:25 BST 2005

Perhaps triples are included in the Gaussian calculation,
or they use perhaps uhf/uccsd?
 Using gthresh,energy=1.d-10 I get
 SETTING DIPRCCSD       =         0.00473784  AU
 SETTING DIPRCCSDT      =         0.04875220  AU
 SETTING DIPUCCSD       =         0.00621059  AU
 SETTING DIPUCCSDT      =         0.04974461  AU
Note that UHF is spin contaminated in this case and that UHF cannot be used
as reference for UCCSD in Molpro.
Joachim Werner

--
Prof. Hans-Joachim Werner