[molpro-user] installation of patches

Nick Wilson WilsonNT at Cardiff.ac.uk
Wed May 18 20:12:10 BST 2005

Dear Jacky,

If you want to apply individual patches then you should do:
  sh 2002.6.patch_name.sh
and leave out the < and then it should work

However this is not recommended and it is much better to use patcher. I
have used patcher on both the platforms that you mention without a
problem. There might be a useful error message in patcher.log

Best wishes,
Nick Wilson