[molpro-user] Hard limits on CAS space sizes?

Dr Seth OLSEN s.olsen1 at uq.edu.au
Tue May 24 05:17:36 BST 2005

Hi Molpro-users,

After thinking about it some more, it seems to me that a good way to do this is with the RESTRICT card, keeping only configurations with between 16 and 18 electrons in the lower 10 orbitals.  With this in mind, I have included the line

RESTRICT,16,18,55.1,56.1,57.1,58.1,59.1,60.1,61.1,62.1,63.1,64.1

Should this do the trick?  Is the interval between nmin and nmax a closed interval?

Cheers,

Seth

ccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccms

Dr Seth Olsen, PhD
Postdoctoral Fellow, Computational Systems Biology Group
Centre for Computational Molecular Science
Chemistry Building,
The University of Queensland
Qld 4072, Brisbane, Australia

tel (617) 33653732
fax (617) 33654623
email: s.olsen1 at uq.edu.au
Web: www.ccms.uq.edu.au

ccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccms