[molpro-user] two print questions

Peter Knowles KnowlesPJ at Cardiff.ac.uk
Tue May 24 14:54:24 BST 2005

(1) no, sorry.

(2) in version 2002.6, format and heading certainly do affect the output
of a table to a saved file. For example

geometry={h;h,h,r}
rlist=[.7,.8,.9,1,1.1,1.2,1.3,1.5,2,5] angstrom
do i=1,#rlist
r=rlist(i)
rhf
e(i)=energy
enddo
table,rlist,e
save,table.txt,new
header,'bond length','energy'
format,2f12.6

produces

$ cat table.txt

  bond length      energy
     0.700000   -1.126925
     0.800000   -1.127001
     0.900000   -1.116391
     1.000000   -1.100154
     1.100000   -1.081171
     1.200000   -1.061112
     1.300000   -1.040939
     1.500000   -1.002193
     2.000000   -0.921909
     5.000000   -0.762044

Peter

--
Prof. Peter J. Knowles
School of Chemistry, Cardiff University, Main Building, Park Place,