[molpro-user] IBM AIX out of paging space

Mehdi Bounouar mehdi.bounouar at ch.tum.de
Fri Nov 18 12:50:25 GMT 2005

Hi,

Does anyone with more experience on this machine (IBM pSeries 690 AIX
5.2), could give me hints on the the different scenarios why Molpro
jobs are killed with the following LoadLeveler message:

ATTENTION: 0031-033  Your application has forced paging space to be exceeded...bailing out

Of course only jobs which are a "little" bit too large  for the
available memory should do that but I'm afraid this is not always the
case.

Thanks, for the help in advance