[molpro-user] How to input singlet Pi state ?(1)

Senosiain, Juan Pablo jpsenos at sandia.gov
Fri Oct 7 19:07:16 BST 2005

Dear All,

this is an illustrative example singlet open shell systems. The remaining question is: how do you calculate the vibrational frequencies?  Apparently these have to be done numerically and without symmetry, but I don't know how to get the right state-averaged wavefunction without it.  Any insights would be much appreciated.

 juan