[molpro-user] Grid construction

Gerber Iann iann.gerber at lcm3b.uhp-nancy.fr
Wed Oct 19 09:18:59 BST 2005

Dear all users,

switching from the 2002.2 version to the 2002.9 one, I face a little problem.
In the older version it was possible to construct a special integration grid
for the numerical quadrature in the DFT part. One was also able to use the
same grid for different KS calculations, e.g one can think about
superposition grid error in some interaction potentials.
The problem is that I can't find a way to repeat the same calculations  in the
2002.9 version because now fir each KS calculations a new grid is
constructed. How to avoid this ?

Iann Gerber

Laboratoire de Cristallographie et
Modélisation des Matériaux Minéraux