[molpro-user] new user question on re-using Hessians

Li, Jun Jun.Li at pnl.gov
Wed Sep 7 01:28:27 BST 2005

As indicated by the error message, your CCSD did not converge.  The
error seems to have nothing to do the reuse of the Hessian.  The CCSD
optimization is numerical and it did not converge at one of the
"displaced" geometries.

Jun Li
Jun Li, PhD, Senior Research Scientist II
MS K8-91, P.O. Box 999, 3335 Q Avenue
Environmental Molecular Sciences Laboratory
Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
Richland, Washington 99352
Tel:  (509)376-4354 (O)
Fax: (509)376-0420 (O)