[molpro-user] Tungsten energy using ECP1

Li, Jun Jun.Li at pnl.gov
Thu Sep 15 16:50:50 BST 2005

Amit,

You need to make sure that you are calculating the correct atomic term.
Here the ground term is 5^D for d^4s^2 and you will need to use symmetry
to control the occupied electron configuration.

Jun
Jun Li, PhD, Senior Research Scientist II
MS K8-91, P.O. Box 999, 3335 Q Avenue
Environmental Molecular Sciences Laboratory
Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
Richland, Washington 99352
Tel:  (509)376-4354 (O)
Fax: (509)376-0420 (O)