[molpro-user] Print Diag S eigenvalues

Aaron Virshup aaron at spawn.scs.uiuc.edu
Tue Sep 27 21:16:31 BST 2005

Hi Ben,

By 'iprint.gt.0' they mean 'Set iprint to greater than or equal to
zero'.

So,

---
DIAG,eigvec,eigval,s,iprint=0
---

and

---
DIAG,eigvec,eigval,s,0
---

should both work.

Aaron

On Tue, 2005-09-27 at 15:03, Ben Mintz wrote:
> I am trying to diagonalize and then print the eigenvalues of the overlap
> matrix.  I have done the following
>
> MATROP
> load,s
> DIAG,eigvec,eigval,s,iprint.gt.0
>
> and this is what I am getting
>
> PROGRAM * MATROP
> Overlap matrix loaded to S
> Matrix S diagonalized with eigenvectors EIGVEC and eigenvalues EIGVAL
>
> but it is not printing the eigenvalues.  How do you print the eigenvalues?
>
> Ben Mintz
Aaron Virshup                                 Martinez Group
Department of Physics                    Phone: 217-244-7383
1110 W. Green St.
Urbana, IL 61801                aaron at spawn.scs.uiuc.edu