[molpro-user] Configure problem on xeon emt64

Nick Wilson WilsonNT at Cardiff.ac.uk
Wed Apr 19 17:41:22 BST 2006

Dear Iann,

Support for the intel EM64T compiler configure process has not yet been
backported onto the current release.

I have a CONFIG file which should work. I'll test it to make sure it's
OK and then forward it to you

Best wishes,
Nick