[molpro-user] Spin symmetry not possible part 2

Kirk Peterson kipeters at wsu.edu
Mon Jan 16 20:07:11 GMT 2006

Hi,

what's the purpose of your very odd restrict card?  If you're not
allowing any electrons in these orbitals why include them in
the occ list?  Seems like you have an extra comma there anyway, i.e.,
after the 0,0.

Also the syntax within the iterations command should be like
do,newton,2,to,12; and
not do,newton,2-12.

-Kirk