[molpro-user] h2o_status.com in quicktest hangs after completing

Benj FitzPatrick benjfitz at uchicago.edu
Mon Jan 23 16:51:36 GMT 2006

Hi,
I have compiled a parallel version of molpro 2002.10 using the
pathscale 2.3 compiler and GOTO blas/lapack, acml, and atlas.
 Quicktest hangs on all of these when running the
h2o_status.com job.  If I look at ./testjobs/test.log it shows
that all of the correct values have been calculated, but the
job does not quit.  I can kill the job and it continues on
happily with the rest of the tests.  Is this a bug?

I plan to compile a single processor version and see what it
does, as well as trying the parallel version with only one
processor.

Benj FitzPatrick
University of Chicago