[molpro-user] molpro 2006.1 configure error

Tatiana Korona tania at tiger.chem.uw.edu.pl
Mon Jul 31 18:51:24 BST 2006

Look in your earlier installations for the file

parse-i686-pc-linux-gnu-i4-RH71.o.gz

on older_molpro_main_directory/parse directory.

Then copy it to molpro2006.1/parse and try ./configure again.

Best wishes,

Tatiana

Dr. Tatiana Korona http://tiger.chem.uw.edu.pl/staff/tania/index.html
Quantum Chemistry Laboratory
University of Warsaw
Pasteura 1, PL-02-093 Warsaw, POLAND

`The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.'
                                        Edward John Phelps (1822-1900)