[molpro-user] MOLPRO 2006.1 test failed for hcn_opttssl

Nick Wilson WilsonNT at Cardiff.ac.uk
Mon Jun 12 15:55:37 BST 2006

Dear Shenggang,

We have noticed this with certain installations of the acml blas library
when used with the portland compiler.

The optimiser is converging to a slightly different structure which is
the reason for the different results. We are investigating the exact
reason but it appears to be small numerical differences when using that
blas library. You can try downloading the latest acml from:
  http://developer.amd.com/acml.aspx
or changing to a different blas library such as atlas.

Best wishes,
Nick Wilson