[molpro-user] cannot compile 2006.1 using ifort 9.0 on amd64

Benj FitzPatrick benjfitz at uchicago.edu
Sun Jun 25 22:26:12 BST 2006

Hello,
I'm having problems compiling MOLPRO 2006.1 on an opteron 170
using ifort 9.0.031, and the errors are given below and my
CONFIG is attached.  I based my configs off of the ones
provided previously by Nick Wilson, and I have tried taking
away different options in case some of the optimizations were
causing problems (though the first error message doesn't
really seem to imply that).  I also patched to the latest
level, 12.  I am using goto blas 1.02 and the latest lapack,
as well as global arrays 4.0.  I compiled all of these with
ifort and they passed their respective tests.  Any thoughts?
Thanks,
Benj FitzPatrick
University of Chicago

make[3]: *** No rule to make target `XML.mod', needed by
`driver.o'.
make[3]: Target `driver.o' not remade because of errors.
make[3]: Target `error.o' not remade because of errors.
make[3]: Target `maketab.o' not remade because of errors.
make[3]: Target `prepin.o' not remade because of errors.
make[3]: *** No rule to make target `OUTPUTRESULT.mod', needed
by `util.o'.
make[3]: Target `util.o' not remade because of errors.
make[2]: *** [objects] Error 2
make[1]: *** [util] Error 2
make: *** [src] Error 2