[molpro-user] How to run molpro in parallel?

Shenggang Li shenggangli at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 16:37:47 GMT 2006

I checked the variable.registry file and it's there.  I don't think
the problem is the registry file.  When I tried to run the installed
program with the following command,

molpro -o h2o.out -W /scratch1/sli -d /scratch1/sli -I /scratch1/sli
-n 1  --mpirun-machinefile /home/sli/hostfile h2o.in &

it complained "!LICENCE! Password missing on licence token".  I think
some settings were lost during the execution.  I tried to put "-f" in
the scripts, but didn't help.

Thanks a lot!

--
Shenggang Li