[molpro-user] Re: reduced masses

Mehdi Bounouar mehdi.bounouar at ch.tum.de
Thu Mar 23 14:17:04 GMT 2006

My apologies, I thought my question was obvious because of the rather
similar output format
of Gamess-US, what I meant was simply taking normal mode components that
are already printed out
and compute :

 1. / Sum(vec**2)

 It is  not too difficult to change the code for that but I was just
 wondering if I
 missed something in the input. I agree it is not of vital importance
 ;-) just convenient sometimes.

 > We're always wanting to help with little things like this

 I have no doubt about it and I think everyone here is grateful for the
 reactivity of the developers.

 Regards,

 Mehdi