[molpro-user] error during make install -> swapdisks

Benj FitzPatrick benjfitz at uchicago.edu
Thu Nov 30 00:20:21 GMT 2006

Hello,
I'm on an opteron system using ifort 9.1 and patch level 48
for molpro 2006.1.  I get the below errors when I run "make
install."

cat: DEFAULTS: No such file or directory
tail: cannot open `+2' for reading: No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat `bin/swapdisks': No such file or directory
strip: '/ab/molpro-2006-1/31/swapdisks': No such file
chmod: cannot access `/ab/molpro-2006-1/31/swapdisks': No such
file or directory
chown: cannot access `/ab/molpro-2006-1/31/swapdisks': No such
file or directory
chgrp: cannot access `/ab/molpro-2006-1/31/swapdisks': No such
file or directory
make: *** [install-bin] Error 1

I looked through old makefiles and I couldn't find references
to swapfile anywhere, so I'm guessing this pertains to a new
feature (the previous patch level I have is 34).  I made a
file in the install directory called swapdisks just do see
what would happen.  That gave me the error listed below.  Does
this mean there are two separate errors?  Any help pointing me
in the right direction would be much appreciated.

cat: DEFAULTS: No such file or directory
tail: cannot open `+2' for reading: No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat `bin/swapdisks': No such file or directory
strip: Warning: '/ab/molpro-2006-1/31/swapdisks' is not an
ordinary file

Thanks,
Benj FitzPatrick
Butler Lab