[molpro-user] about parallel execution

Guilherme Fernandes de Souza Miguel guilherme at dirpd.ufu.br
Mon Oct 2 19:57:06 BST 2006

Molpro users,
    i´m trying to run molpro on a mpi environment of 6 machines, but it
is running as multiple serial execution.
my mpi it is working fine, and i think that the problem it´s between
molpro and mpi.
to instance molpro, i´m using mpiexec -n 6 molpro -o test.out test
is it wrong ?? any suggestions ???
thanks anyway ...

--
Att.